- The notion that particles go into a space, then smash into each other
- what comes out is an certain kind of momenta of other particles.
- this happens in a particle accelerator?
- to do with an art practice research into static art object about to fly.
- various angles of the artworks have a certain momenta.
Artworks as particles
- So imagine two of the artworks flying out to an edge of a universe.
- they curve into each other.
- the two artworks would be one and the same works given Heisenberg’s uncertainty principle.
The intentionality of these works
There is a philosophical impulse to this project. It is the theory of extending memory as art object from a locale. It theorizes modes of semantic associations. There is an association between marks. Each mark projecting into a possible world. This depicts by the angular nature the artwork. The assemblage ascribes its positionality where the momenta is a position in relation to the anchor points. An anchor point on the periphery of a boundary acts as a space time, or box type universe. The box is a simple monad structure resembling a poverty of complexity but not profoundly interesting to observe.