Studio of mixed media and conceptual art
- Located north/west of Townsville.
- the works reflect an intrinsic sense of place.
- Also a conceptual space from an international view.
- Figurative photographic and mixed media abstraction.
Community development project
- A sculpture community set within the dry tropics of Mamallapuram was my initial inspiration for mixed media conceptual.
- Inspiration occured after the 2004 Tsunami when I happened to be travelling through the region, though stayed on for six month.
- This turned into several sculpture projects. Townsville and Mission beach.
- A short biographical account of italozazen.