Main article: outdoor art
The outdoor art solution!
- The dry tropics region along the coast is an excellent location for inspiration.
- Use twine thread hitches (below) to hitch to objects.
- Construct multiple points of attachment.
- It can give an added perspective by positioning the unit.
2. You might consider the plethora of possibilities.
- Place tables in the open.
- Allow elements to interact with the works.
- Permit ample time for features to emerge.
3. There are plenty of opportunities to do outdoor photography.
- Place photographic prints within a mixed media work.
- Resin coverage for preservation and op art aesthetics.
4. The ability to easily explore remote locales and create relevant artworks.
- Historic mining sites with settlements.
- Indigenous culture and lifestyle.
- contemporary expressions of culture.
Yes, I have a short video on marble being split.