A Townsville connection
- the dry tropics region and travel for artist development.
- along with Cassowary Coast as a contrast.
- Sculpture and community development in dry tropics of Mamallapuram
- Arrived in Townsville as a child (1966).
- from 1971 to 1981 tropical influences, Cassowary Coast region.
- Bachelor of arts/social science diploma basis for visual productions.
Tropical zone lifestyle and arts.
- Returned to the wet and dry tropics region in 2006.
- Travel through the region for research with base as studio and gallery.
- Art interests include the nature of consciousness & the environment.
206 Kerema streetTownsville 4811